Poultry | Apple Cider Vinegar | Chicken Tonic
1ltr of apple cider vinegar unpasturised for adding to poultry drinking water.
A great addition to Chicken Health
A totally natural and organic, anti-bacterial, anti-coccidial anthelmintic and tonic which has beneficial effects for all livestock and poultry.
Improves egg supply, improves feathering and improves flavouring and tenderness of meat birds.
We recommend 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to each litre of water. Idelly we recommend using on a regular basis but rotated also with Pro-Poultry-Vits.
More Information :-
Apple Cider Vinegar - unpasteurised
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a well-known food supplement, water purifier and natural antibiotic made of whole red sweet apples, rich in minerals and trace elements. ACV is considered natures perfect supplement.
Our ACV is non-pasteurised so it is literally alive, it contains all the natural goodness and beneficial active enzymes known as "Mother".
ACV is believed to help many conditions including the following
- Fighting infection/Immune System
- Arthritis/Hip Dysplasia
- Stifness/Muscle Cramp
- Urinary tract infections/Kidney stones
- Constipation/Scour/Digestion/Excess gas
- Coat condition/Skin problems/Itching/Ringworm/Fungal infections/Bites/Stings/Improves feathering
- Blood pressure
- Mastitis/Cell counts
- Internal/External parasites/Flies
- Intestinal/Faecal odours
- Prevent soft shelled eggs
- Prevent alge growth in troughs and drinkers
- Cleaning of animal feeders/drinkers/housing
- Cleaning around the home
- Use when washing animals/birds for shows
- Use as a wash or bath for animals with skin problems
- Fly spray - mix with water or Avon skin so soft and spray on the body
- Add to feed, water or dilutte and use as a drench.
- Do not use in galvanised containers
- Cattle - 60ml per day
- Sheep/Goats/Alpaca - 10-20ml per day
- Pigs - 30-50ml per day
- Horses - 60ml twice daily
- Dogs - 10-20ml per day
- Cats - 5ml per day
- Poultry/Pigions/Other avians - 10-20ml per litre of water
- 1 litre
- 5 litre
Frequently asked questions
- What is the nature of the mother? - "Mother" forms naturally from pectin and apple residues it appears as molecules of protein conected in strand like chains. As your ACV ages this may become visible to the naked eye as a cobweb like substance.
- Since the ACV is unpasteurised is it protected from E.coli? - ACV does not carry the E.coli bacteria due to the acidity.
- Does it need to be refrigerated? - No but we advise it is stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- What is the shelf life? - ACV has a required official shelf life of 3-5 years.
- Is it safe to be given during pregnancy and lactation? - Yes.
- Is it possible to give too much? - There is no clear limit on how much an individual can or should take.
- Is this ACV suitable for human use? - Our ACV is for animal consumption it is not licensed for human consumption and is unpasteurised